Wednesday, April 29, 2009

photostat, photocopy, scan. . . ..

i'm bored. felt i needed to update this, so i thought of something random.

So, whats the first thing that came in your mind about "photostating, photocopy and scanning" or other similar words? Papers? Documents? Big machine? Something like that right?

To me, its more than just papers and big machines. . . . you'll see why...

My face is often being described(by others) as photostating my brother's face or scanning my brother's face! Here are some examples. . .

Situation 1 ::

Friend said something that pissed me off
Me : SHIT LA WHAT THE HELL !!(with angry face)
Friend : wah, u angry that time look like your brother..
Me: . . . . . .

okla, still not so bad..

Situation 2 ::
Friend send me back home and my brother so happen to be standing outside.The next day. . . .
Friend: EH!!!!YOU PHOTOSTAT OR SCAN YOUR BROTHER'S FACE AHH????
Me : . . . . . .

Situation 3 ::
I was at bro's gf's birthday party, which i dont know anyone..so i was just walking around the house, and a random guy stopped me by talking to me..
Guy: Are you Aaron's sister?
Me : Er..ya....
Guy: OH! NO WONDER LA! this part same(pointing at the eye area). like photocopy only..
Me : oh.. ha..ha...(walked off)

honestly, i do think we look a bit alike but not till the extend that i PHOTOCOPIED his face!!! such an insult to me =( hahaha!

here's some pics on my and my bro, its for you to judge if i photostated his face or not!!

2004


2006


2007

PANGSAI FACE! HAHAHA!
2008




ta daaah~! my bro and me..

done!

1 comment:

  1. eyh u and ur bro realy like photocopy. Hahahaha.

    joking, actually u both have similarities la but i dun see any exact photocopy/scanning. bro and sis of cuz got abit of a look a like here and there. rite? :)

    ReplyDelete