Monday, April 6, 2009

Wolfenstein 3D

Wolfenstein 3D, which was invented in 1992,also probably one of the first 3D game, is a video/computer game that's generally regarded as having popularized the first person shooter genre on the PC. Having to play from a first person view, Wolfenstein 3D is a shooting adventure game where you have to face various types of enemies on the way(and shoot them down),collecting health pack and upgrading weapons, searching for secret opening doors,completing missions, killing the big boss before proceeding to the next level etc...

Because of the invention of Wolfenstein 3D, many other games were made by applying the similar concept (Eg. Doom) . Right now at this 21st century, graphics got better and then we have Counter Strike, COD, blablabla....

For those who have no idea what this game is all about, here's what it look like...


So what made me talk about this game, I was packing my stuffs behind my brother and our conversation took place. . .

Bro: Eh, you remember playing this game?
Me : (still packing, not looking) what game?
Bro: You see la!
Me : (turn around) OMG! WAHLAU!! CLASSIC GAMEEEEE WEI!!!!!

Such a prehistoric game as well! So NOSTALGIC!

I remembered so well playing this game when I was 5, its been 15 years! My brother was 11 back then, and now 26!!
And the computer was so upgraded at that time, PENTIUM 1 weih! and also WINDOWS 95! hahahaha!!!

And my intention of posting this is HOW FAST TIME FLIES! We're getting old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment