Monday, June 29, 2009

END OF FIRST SEM!!!

The title says it all..



but before I begin--RIP MICHAEL JACKSON......







Today was the last day of semester one for my bachelor architecture course, and also the final presentation, which I think its one of the best design i've done so far compared to the first two which i hated it so much i tore it down the moment i went home. trust me, you have totally NO IDEA how much work we have, how many midnight oils we've burnt.....

but it is all worth it once we've done it well =D



Here's some pics of my model for today's presentation....

PRESENTATION BOARD
Photobucket

MODEL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

overall it went well, but nobody had the time to take pictures of other ppl's model, probably nervous just because its a final presentation that costs 50% of final marks.

most of my classmates had panda eyes because they spent about 2-3 sleepless night finishing their work, portfolios and models but I think it was worth it as well for them.

So, after the whole damn presentation....13 of us went to watch Transformers,, and i got to say IT IS DAMN AWEEEEEESOME! MEGAN FOX IS DAMN BLOOOODY HOT!!!!! ok i may sound a bit lesbo here..but I had a friend CHUI NEE had a more extreme reaction that you definitely dont wanna know!

hmm well, overall my first sem was good. The best part is that I've made many many friends about 50-60 of them, which took me a while to remember all their names, can't even remember one or two now still =.= and had quite a number of good friends, and these were the friends that are always there to support u no matter wat shit happens, no matter how shitty u are, and no matter how heavy the work load is..so yeah, quite looking forward to the next sem, more work to come! sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment