Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Model Making...

It's definitely one of the craziest thing I have ever done. If you think you've done the craziest thing, wait till u join architecture!

Haha! Firstly, we had to make models from the plan we have drawn. Thank god its a group work, could have died long time ago if it was individual. My group is an all-girl's group, consisting me, Hsien, Chui Nee, PingXin and Tzi Li, and we named our group "chocolate peanut butter waffles"...chui nee's idea =.= So our submission was today at 3pm, all we did during the weekend until tuesday was THIS model. We thought we could finish on Tuesday evening, BUT, we only manage to fnish at 5am! Which means I stayed at college until 5am! We walked out of the college at 5am! Just when we thought 5am is late, we realize its actaully very early! The coffee shop next door just opened to begin their business for the day, the birds start chirping. . . .

Ok so we divided ourselves to do different parts, I volunteered to do the railings.
Photobucket
this is the staircase railing, made of steel wire.
you think its easy?
you think is big?
I'll show u how big it is.

Photobucket
There.
So big right?
TOOK ME BLOODY 3 HOURS OK!

Thats not just it.
Photobucket
I did this as well.

10 OF THEM!
With Ping Xin's help on one of them..haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket
its only the size of my fingertips *sniff*
i lost count of how long it took me to do =D


Our site. Where we put our building on.
Is 30% of the whole project.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Our building.

Photobucket
Building on site.

Photobucket
I like this very much!

Photobucket

Credits to Hsien..she did most of the site.
And the site only cost us about less than RM10..or RM5 maybe =/
And.....
our lecturer Miss Goh likes it! VERY MUCH!

we also got comments from other group that our site is very "Alice-In-The-Wonderland-ish".
I agree also la...haha!

Here's some pics of my members
Photobucket
Hsien who is doing the site

Photobucket
Chui Nee & Ping Xin

Photobucket
Tzi Li who's posing with her drawing for competition. OMG DAMN NICE RIGHT?

Photobucket
Carol, not our group member, but...
UHU GLUE AMBASSADOR.

there's too many pics to be uploaded, so i'll upload them on facebook.

Overall, i am very proud of our work. and i meant "very" means "VERY". hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment